|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Plymouth MN|
Electrical Project Manager and Associate Electrical Project Manager
We Own Our Future.
You Can Too.
PRIMEX®, the SJE-Rhombus® 100% employee-owned Engineered Solutions Team dedicated to water and wastewater control is the largest provider of complete control solutions for water applications in North America, offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including standard pump control panels and highly complex systems integration projects for large municipalities.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Electrical Project Manager and Associate Project Manager in our Plymouth, MN location. This position will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned automation and system integration projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Experience with electrical plans and specifications, control panels and/or work experience in project management, ideally within water or wastewater industries required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- participate in and support job costing efforts
- analyze project specifications and drawings to delineate project scope, goals and deliverables
- develop and maintain Schedule of Values
- identify activity sequence critical paths
- establish completion criteria for each deliverable and develop acceptance plan
- identify and manage risks
- implement project plans to build deliverables
- manage project timelines, changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- continually monitor project progress and costs to budget
- prepare and present project status reports
- develop communication strategy and establish communication plan
- identify external supplies required
- ensure project completion criteria have been met
- obtain approval for final deliverables
- compile and present final warranty certificates and project documentation
Ideal Candidate Will:
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, up to 88% company paid health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans, and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.