Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE-Rhombus. SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the SJE-Rhombus® brand dedicated to serving OEM and wholesale customers supplying the water and wastewater markets as a Sourcing Specialist.
Reporting to the Global Sourcing Manager, this roleis responsible for effectively negotiating local and global procurement agreements for material components and services, improving procurement across company locations and leading the organization to lean operating strategies focusing on sourcing and supplier management. The Sourcing Specialist will work closely with the Purchasing teams to establish and maintain supplier relationships worldwide while reducing TCO (total cost of ownership) achieving maximum advantage for the company, customers and employee-owners. Travel (US & International) up to 20% is required. Worksite location options for this role include Detroit Lakes, MN, New Hope, MN or Plymouth, MN and will be determined upon the geographic location of the chosen candidate.
Looking for the ideal candidate with:
- B.S. degree (or equivalent) in Business Management, Operations, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years of progressive experience in strategic sourcing, in both direct materials and indirect expenses preferably technical and mechanical/electrical related components
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation, leading cross-functional teams and working with senior management, both at SJE-Rhombus and supply partners
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) certification (CPSM, CPM) or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing