Electrical Project Manager
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Vacaville CA|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE-Rhombus. SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA & integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the Primex® brand dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and SCADA services for municipal and industrial process water applications as Electrical Project Manager in our Vacaville, CA location.
This position will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned automation and system integration projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Experience with electrical plans and specifications, control panels and/or work experience in project management, ideally within water or wastewater industries required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- participate in and support job costing efforts
- analyze project specifications and drawings to delineate project scope, goals and deliverables
- identify activity sequence critical paths, develop project schedule
- develop and maintain Schedule of Values
- establish completion criteria for each deliverable and develop acceptance plan
- identify and manage risks
- implement project plans to build deliverables
- manage project timelines, changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- continually monitor project progress and costs to budget
- prepare and present project status reports
- forecast project completion labor requirements (“Cost to Complete”)
- develop communication strategy and establish communication plan
- identify external supplies required
- ensure project completion criteria have been met
- obtain approval for final deliverables
- compile and present final warranty certificates and project documentation
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Familiarity with low voltage electrical design, UL508 standards and NEC electrical code
- Ability to read and understand project plans (electric schematics) and specifications
- Have a bachelor’s degree along with experience in project management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- PMP certification a plus
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.