Electrical Project Manager
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Plymouth MN|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE-Rhombus. SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA & integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the Primex® brand dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and SCADA services for municipal and industrial process water applications as Electrical Project Manager in our Plymouth, MN location.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- participate in and support job costing efforts
- analyze project specifications and drawings to delineate project scope, goals and deliverables
- develop and maintain Schedule of Values
- identify activity sequence critical paths
- establish completion criteria for each deliverable and develop acceptance plan
- identify and manage risks
- implement project plans to build deliverables
- manage project timelines, changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- continually monitor project progress and costs to budget
- prepare and present project status reports
- develop communication strategy and establish communication plan
- identify external supplies required
- ensure project completion criteria have been met
- obtain approval for final deliverables
- compile and present final warranty certificates and project documentation
Ideal Candidate Will:
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, up to 88% company paid health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans, and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.