Location Manager Engineering & Production
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Clearwater FL|
ENGINEERING & PRODUCTION TEAMS
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE-Rhombus. SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA & integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the Primex® brand dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and SCADA services for municipal and industrial process water applications as Location Manager in our Clearwater, FL location.
The Location Manager will provide leadership, supervision and monitoring of daily activities for a team of 11 production, design engineering and customer service positions at the Clearwater Florida location.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assure production schedules are met and products are shipped as scheduled
- Contribute to Production Schedule through designing and/or building product.
- Assure product design engineering and production meet customer specifications
- Support and facilitate workload sharing efforts across all PRIMEX locations
- Establish clear and measurable expectations for direct staff and areas through use of Goals, KRA’s and Execution Plans centered on Safety, Utilization, Quality and Revenue
- Examine, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans, and achievements
- Provide positive leadership along with training, coaching, and evaluating assigned personnel
The ideal candidate should possess:
- B.S. Engineering or Business Management (ideally Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical plan schematics
- Industrial Control Panel design and assembly experience
- Familiarity with UL508 requirements and NEC electric code
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Lean/Continuous improvement certifications or training a plus
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.