|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Stock Ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||CSI Controls |
PCA & ALARMS
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE-Rhombus. SJE-Rhombus®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE-Rhombus is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the CSI Controls® brand dedicated to serving OEM and wholesale customers supplying the water and wastewater markets as a PCA & Alarms Production Supervisor.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the PCA & Alarms Production Supervisor is a working lead - 80% production and 20% administrative duties - responsible for the organization and monitoring of daily activities for assigned personnel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assuring products are built per established standards of work, production schedules are met and products are shipped as scheduled.
- Maintaining team member accountability and working with team members to increase labor efficiency and first time quality, reduce scrap, implement cost reductions and maintain the 5s program.
- Working with team members, other Team Leaders and Assemblers to complete production schedules and implement continuous improvement efforts.
- Providing positive team leadership along with training, coaching and evaluation of assigned personnel.
Looking for the ideal candidate with:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with increasing labor efficiencies, first time quality and reducing scrap
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Lean/Continuous improvement certifications or training a plus
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP software is a plus
SJE-Rhombus offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 19 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing