IT Support Specialist
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including Stock Ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Ashland OH|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who recently won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team a IT Support Specialist in our Ashland, OH location.
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing high quality internal customer support while installing, updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer hardware, peripherals, and software. This position works closely with the Network Administrator on network design and also supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and system groups.
- 2-year degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 2+ years work experience in Information Technology or related field
- Experience installing and supporting desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers and other peripherals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Windows 7-10
- Experience with Internet and LAN technology and TCP/IP
- Experience with Help Desk issue tracking systems for the assignment, delegation, and/or resolution of end-user issues.
- Microsoft, Cisco, or other computer certificates are a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively
- Strong analysis and judgement skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, multi-task, and handle interruptions
- Ability to maintain professional communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at http://www.sjerhombus.com/. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.