Control Panel Fabricator/Builder
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Ashland OH|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who recently won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team as a Control Panel Fabricator/Builder in our Ashland, OH location.
The Control Panel Fabricator/Builder is responsible for fabricating custom panels, back plates, inner doors, and brackets, along with cutting, forming, creating openings for mounting components on enclosures per layout and serving as a Control Panel Builder. This position will also review work orders for errors and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate must have both a mechanical and mathematical aptitude, have an eye for detail, be self-directed and dependable. Prior experience using a shear, break, plasma cutter, hydraulic punch, band saw, stud welder and power tools a plus!
Key responsibilities Include:
- Layout control panels per drawings and specifications
- Metal Fabrication
- Mounting of components into enclosures
- Wiring control panels following AutoCAD Schematics
Desired experience areas:
- Assembly and wiring of control panels
- Reading a tape measure
- Using power tools in a safe manner, including drills and saws
- Using hydraulic punch, plasma cutter, hole punches, metal breaks, and automatic metal shear
Ideal candidate will:
- Have general mechanical, mathematical & electrical skills
- Be self-directed and dependable
- Be able to read and wire from an electrical schematic
- Understand bills of material
- Be able to identify electrical controls components
- Take pride in their craftsmanship and a job well done
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing