Electrical Control Panel Technician
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Clearwater FL|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE. SJE®, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the Primex® brand dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems and SCADA services for municipal and industrial process water applications as an Electrical Control Panel Technician in our Clearwater, FL location.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Layout control panels per drawings and specifications
- Mounting of components into enclosures
- Wiring control panels following AutoCAD Schematics
- Light metal fabrication
Desired Experience Areas:
- Assembly and wiring of control panels
- UL 508A
Ideal candidate will:
- Have general mechanical & electrical skills
- Take pride in their craftsmanship and a job well done
- Be able to read and wire from an electrical schematic
- Understand bills of material
- Be able to identify electrical controls components
- Have experience in industrial/commercial wiring
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
Enjoy working in a clean, air-conditioned manufacturing facility. Flexible working hours. Overtime is available.
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjeinc.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.