Control Panel Quality Control
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon Experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Ashland OH|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team as Control Panel Quality Control in our Ashland, OH location.
The Control Panel Quality Control position is responsible for testing and troubleshooting stock control panels, in addition to reviewing documentation for errors and suggesting ideas for continuous improvement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Control Panel functionality testing
- Communicating & troubleshooting
- Ensure highest quality standards are upheld
- Must be dependable and detail oriented
- Will have the ability to perform a variety of complex tasks requiring mastery knowledge of panel testing techniques
- Must know how to read and follow a bill of material and schematic
- Will have knowledge of NEC and UL
- Must understand Delta and Y configurations
- Must have advanced electrical experience and be comfortable with testing panels using 480V
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Will have prior testing and/or building experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years education in Electronics preferred
- NCCER or Electrical Certificate
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.