Production & Field Service Manager
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Plymouth MN|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who recently won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team representing the Primex® brand, dedicated to designing and manufacturing control panels, engineered systems, and SCADA services for municipal and industrial process water applications as an Production and Field Service Manager in our Plymouth, MN location.
The Production and Field Service Manager is responsible for providing leadership, supervision, development, and monitoring of the production, testing, and field service personnel. This position is also responsible for ensuring all work is completed per schedule and established standards of work including panel production, testing, start-up, and commissioning of new controls system projects, troubleshooting and service/repair of installed projects, and the promotion of growth of service related revenues
- Contribute to adherence to schedules through direct contribution to production, testing, and/or start-up as required
- Collaborate with Engineering, Project Manager, Quality Assurance and Field Service for Scheduling needs
- Create new and enforce existing production standards
- Work with Project Manager to address service requirements
- Interact with Customer Service and Supply Group to address product needs for Field Service personnel at job sites, as well as creating Customer Orders and Work Orders in ERP system
- Attend and Participate in Weekly Production Meetings
- Assure production, testing, and start-up of systems meet customer expectations.
- Oversee and assure support in implementing and sustaining 5S program
- Facilitate Lean and Continuous improvement throughout the production and field services team and monitor and report on goals.
- Supervise, train, develop, and appraise staff to assure high performing and effective workforce
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Technical knowledge in Electrical Production and Assembly, Instrumentation, Communications & Telemetry, PLC’s, HMI, and SCADA packages
- Water and Wastewater industry understanding and application experience
- Motivated, high energy, self-directed, results-driven leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support daily business needs
- Demonstrated experience in Production Management and Lean/Continuous Improvement training or certifications
- Project Management and Scheduling tools
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.