Supply Chain Specialist
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Plymouth MN|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who recently won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service.
We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team as a Supply Chain Specialist at our Plymouth, MN location.
The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for material purchases, parts orders, inventory control, scheduling product shipments, and other commercial activities associated with Customer Service.
- Ordering customer required materials in a timely manner
- Using the MRP system to create and place purchase orders
- Controlling all proprietary parts and inventory transactions
- Working with internal and external customers to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Inventory Management experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- MRP System Knowledge
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Databases
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing