Purchasing and Inventory Specialist
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience |
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||PRIMEX Plymouth MN|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for the next exceptional employee-owner to join the team as a Purchasing and Inventory Specialist at our Plymouth, MN location.
The Purchasing and Inventory Specialist is responsible for material purchases, parts orders, inventory control, scheduling and assisting with product shipments, material kitting, receipt of products and other activities associated with Customer Service.
- Ordering customer required materials in a timely manner
- Using the MRP system to create and place purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers for pricing, delivery, order coordination, and expediting orders
- Controlling all proprietary parts and inventory transactions, including stocking inventory, performing cycle counts, and maintaining a clean and organized stock area
- Working with internal and external customers to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with kitting project material kits
- Provide back-up to Supply Chain group for receipt of orders, material receipt issues, shipment preparation, and physical movement of finished goods
Skills and abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Results Oriented Problem Solver
- Inventory Management experience
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication skills
- MRP System Knowledge (IFS, Great Plains, Made2Manage, Epicor, or comparable mid-Tier MRP/ERP system)
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- Microsoft Office and database experience
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 18 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at www.sjerhombus.com. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.