|Location:||Detroit Lakes, MN|
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package including stock ownership|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Own your future and become an employee-owner with SJE who recently won the 2017 ESOP Company of the Year award. SJE, a 100% employee-owned company dedicated to water and wastewater control, markets its products globally under three brands: SJE-Rhombus®, CSI Controls® and Primex®. Offering a broad end to end suite of products and services, including float switches, alarms, control panels, web-based SCADA and integrated systems, SJE is proud to provide innovative products with exceptional customer service. We are looking for the next employee-owner to join the team as an Executive Assistant in our Detroit Lakes, MN location.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level, professional and confidential support to the CEO and other company executives. The role will work with minimal supervision and will anticipate the needs of the team by managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritizing of various projects, which includes calendar management, preparing materials, making all necessary travel arrangements and leading or participating in a wide range of special projects.
- Scheduling and set up of the CEO’s calendar, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects and priorities.
- Arrange all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including flight, car and hotel.
- Prepare company presentations including quarterly shareholder meetings
- Create, administer and analyze company surveys.
- Serve as the Project manager to plan, coordinate and distribute assigned projects such as corporate meetings, milestone events, employee retirement parties etc.
- Plan and coordinate charitable and philanthropic events and donations (ex: United Way, and American Heart walk).
- Serves as a point of contact for a wide variety of relationships between the CEO and external contacts including the Board of Directors.
- Assist Facility Manager with office cubical spaces and organization and coordinating updating or repair of buildings.
- Prepare for Board meetings by coordinating schedules, setting up the meeting, saving board packets, and meeting minutes.
- Lead Scholarship, Sunshine, and Service award programs.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to the position.
The qualified candidate must have prior administrative experience along with excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal) and be detail orientated, analytical, organized, results-orientated and enjoy providing exceptional customer experience! Proficiency in Microsoft office suite required.
SJE offers our employee-owners competitive wages, health insurance, full benefits package, opportunities for career advancement, extensive corporate training program, Employee Stock Ownership, 401(k) plans and up to 23 paid days off during the first year. Learn more about our company and apply on-line at http://www.sjerhombus.com/. EOE/Drug Testing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.